Are you interested in How To Find Elden Ring Black Bow Location? If yes, then this is the best place for you to get all the necessary details.
The Black Bow in Elden Ring is a blade like looking longbow carved from black wood. It is termed as one of the most difficult bows to master. With a Strength Requirement 9 and Dex Requirement 20, Black Bow is a good weapon to use for Bow Builds. Check out the location of Black Bow in Elden Ring below.
Where to Find Black Bow in Elden Ring (Location)
Black Bow can be found in the area north east of the Avenue Balcony site of grace in the Leyndell, Royal Capital. You can find it by following this step to step process –
- Go to the Avenue Balcony site of grace in the Leyndell, Royal Capital.
- Head down the stairs from the site of grace and head through the door.
- Take a right and jump down from the balcony to the level below.
- Go straight and take a right and head up the stairs.
- Take a left and go up the stairs till you can climb on the roof.
- Take a left and start jumping from rooftop to rooftop in the south west direction.
- Find the corpse on one of the rooftops ahead.
- Go to the corpse.
- You have found the Black Bow.
The Black Bow uses the weapon skill Barrage. The use of Somber Smithing Stones upgrades the weapon. It deals a physical damage of 70, critical damage of 100 and also has 50 range damage.
The weapon has Strength Scaling E and Dex Scaling D. The weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War and it can be found quite easily and and upgraded early if you rush for it. It is one of the best and powerful bow in the game. That’s it on Elden Ring Black Bow Location, don’t forget to check out Crossbow vs Bow Elden Ring and other guides, tips and tricks on Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.